Todoist: Is it worth the hype?
In today’s article, we will be discussing Todoist, an application that helps businesses organize and navigate their everyday lives.
Setting goals, delegating specific tasks and organizing daily as well as weekly trends can be extremely difficult when trying to manage a business. With this being said, having an all-in-one application that allows you to do so can be extremely beneficial and helpful for long-term success.
What exactly is Todoist?
Todoist is a productivity app that helps you manage tasks, projects and goals. It syncs across Mac, Windows, mobile phones and via the web and browser extensions, and integrates with apps like Google Calendar and Dropbox. You can also use it to set goals, delegate tasks and see daily and weekly productivity trends.
With this in mind, Todoist offers its users a wide range of features and benefits that many other planning application programs fail to provide such as:
- Start each day feeling calm and in control: Get a clear overview of everything on your plate and never lose track of an important task.
- Quick Add: Allows consumers to capture and organize tasks in a matter of seconds
- Recurring due dates: Helps users remember deadlines and build habits
- Task View: Gives users a complete picture of all their tasks
- Focus your energy on the right things: Easily organize and prioritize your tasks and projects so you’ll always know exactly what to work on next.
- Favourites: Allows users to keep key projects, labels, or filters at the top of their list
- Sections and subtasks: Allow users to ensure that their projects stay neatly organized
- Priorities: Highlights users’ day to day most important tasks
- Share the workload: From business ventures to grocery lists, divide and conquer your daily tasks in shared projects.
- Delegate tasks: Users are able to collaborate on different projects to create more time in an effective manner
- Notifications: Users will receive consistent notifications when people post comments, complete tasks as well as add new ones to the list
- Tasks and project comments: This feature allows users to make certain essential information accessible to everyone
- See tangible progress: Small steps every day add up to big achievements over time. Set daily and weekly goals and visualize your productivity trends.
- Todoist Karma: Users are able to receive awards and added points every time they complete different tasks and maintain a consistent streak
- Productivity visualizations: Allows users to display their daily as well as their monthly progress in colour-coded graphs
- Completed tasks: Users are given assistance in keeping track of everything that they have accomplished in any given project at any time.
- See the big picture with Todoist Boards: Users are able to Organize their projects with an easy-to-understand layout that can be as simple, or as in-depth, as you need.
- Connect Todoist to other applications: Users are able to link their Todoist account to other applications that they already consistently use and make it their central, organized hub for completing tasks. Other applications include Dropbox, Zapier, IFTTT, as well as Amazon Alexa.
- Everywhere you are: Users are provided with 10+ apps and plugins, that allows them to review any of their upcoming tasks and jot down new ones, no matter where they happen to be. Everything stays in perfect sync across all their devices.
- Templates to get you started: Users are given a head start through the provided project templates for work and life. This can easily be accomplished by importing them into the Todoist with just one click.
Is Todoist a reliable application?
The application Todoist takes privacy and security extremely seriously. From confidential business proposals to personal home projects, their users can trust that their information will be kept, their data secure, private, and available whenever they need it. At Todoist, they maintain a security system that Prevents all unauthorized access, supports continuous monitoring for potential vulnerabilities; and lastly embraces ongoing, proactive improvement to stay on top of the latest security tools and threats. Todoist makes it their priority to be transparent in how they collect, use, and handle your information as well as when you use their website and software.
The final message
Todoist is a productivity app that helps you manage tasks, projects and goals. It syncs across Mac, Windows, mobile phones and via the web and browser extensions, and integrates with apps like Google Calendar and Dropbox. After analyzing its many features that it offers its users, it is safe to say that Todoist is a great application to set daily goals, delegate tasks and see daily as well as weekly productivity trends.