Tawk.to Vs UserLike: which one is worth your time?
In our last article, we discussed how important it is to focus on customers’ needs through being able to provide consumers with a consistent way to contact your company. Whether that be for them to reach out, regarding any questions or concerns, or to just indulge in a better understanding of your business, providing a platform that encourages customers to interact, businesses are able to make their consumers feel valued and appreciated, no matter the time of the day. With this being said, choosing the right communication live chat platform can sometimes be seen as difficult, due to their being so many offered.
In this article, we will be discussing two communication live chat platforms Tawk.to and UserLike, through comparing them to one another, hopefully helping you decided which one is best suited for your business plan.
Tawk.to Vs. UserLike: Prices
Looking at different price points is extremely important when choosing a communication live chat platform. Prices tend to vary depending on what you are exactly looking for and expecting from such a platform. With this being said, both Tawk.to and UserLike have very different price points, one is free, and the other is required payment. Tawk.to offers its users the ability to
monitor and chat with its consumers, respond to support tickets and create a help centre to empower customers to help themselves at any hour; all for free. Whereas Userlike allows its users to live chat with its consumers on multiple messaging channels such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram and SMS, starting at $90 USD a month. A free trial is offered for UserLike however, users will automatically be charged once the 14 days are up.
Tawk.to Vs. UserLike: Features
Different features on a platform are what distinguishes it from its competitors. Both Tawk.to and UserLike offer a range of features to their users which can be seen below:
- Monitor customer activity in real-time: Users are able to See which pages their visitors are on in real-time, what they are searching for within their Knowledge base and how often they visit their website. Along with this, users are able to view activity across their entire journey, see clearly which team member responded to a customer last and maintain complete conversation history.
- Meet customers where they are: Users are able to access the currency of the web. They need to be where your customers are, and if they are not, competitors will be. With tools like Live Chat, Ticketing, a Knowledge base video and voice add-ons, users have what they need to be there for customers when and where they need them most.
- Collaborate and assign conversations: Users are able to tag and assign conversations to members of their team and ensure the right person is responding at the right time. Seeing the entire journey alongside customer data gives them the power to respond with context and ultimately create memorable and positive customer experiences.
- Easily share your knowledge: Users are able to Streamline support with a free customizable Knowledge base that both their team and their customers can enjoy. Along with this, it allows users to easily share their team’s know-how internally alongside chats, then select what to publish publicly.
- Have intelligent conversations: Being able to respond to a conversation within the context of a customer journey, armed with shortcuts and Knowledge base articles, makes it easy to deliver a great customer experience.
- All-inclusive button integration: Users are Offered support throughout their customer’s journey. No more media switches away from their website, no more searching for contact options. Only a subtle support reminder that never gets in the way.
- Operator skills: Customers are happiest – and service costs are low – when they are instantly connected to the support rep best qualified to answer their question. Set it up with operator skills.
- Sticky Chat: Userlike’s internal chat logic favours the build-up of relationships between customers and employees. The Sticky Chat rule favours chat connections between visitors and operators who have chatted before. If the relevant operator isn’t available, the connection falls back on rules like longest idle time and fair round-robin.
- Smart customer profiles: Anonymous web visitors turn into real people. When a customer provides their email address, Userlike automatically builds a customer profile based on her public information.
- CRM integrations: Users are able to follow up on valuable leads encountered in the chat by forwarding the chat transcript to their CRM tool of choice.
Tawk.to Vs. UserLike: Reliability
When comparing its reliability, both Tawk.to and Userlike are extremely reliable platforms. Both provide their customers with past user testimonies on their website, where possible consumers can observe and analyze others experiences with the platforms. Along with this, both communication live chat platforms have thousands of new users each day and have been ranked as number one from large names such as Forbes and Nivea.
Tawk.to Vs. UserLike: Usability
In terms of its usability, both Tawk.to and Userlike offer its users multiple ways for them to use the communication live chat platform, anywhere at any time. Tawk.to offers its platform on a web browser, Windows, macOS, as well as on IOS and Android. Userlike allows its users to use its platform from a web browser, or directly from an IOS or Android, all through using different social media applications.
Final thoughts: Which one is better?
After gathering the price differences, features, reliability as well as its usability, you may now be wondering, which communication live chat platform is better? Well, the answer is, that it is completely up to you! Both platforms are amazing ways to connect and communicate with your consumers, it’s just down to what you as a business are looking for, and what fits best with your company’s long-term goals. Let us know which one you would choose in the comments below.