Should Businesses Give Later a try to Improve their Marketing Strategy?
Marketing is by far one of the most crucial factors that business owners need to consider when trying to expand their company. Through the help of effective marketing, customers are able to know and understand the value of a business product or service, their usage as well as additional information that may be helpful to customers, along with creates brand awareness through making a business stand out (Mansoor, 2019). With this being said, in today’s article, we will be discussing Later, a marketing platform that allows businesses to have the opportunity to improve their marketing strategy and grow their business.
What exactly is Later?
Later is an application that is great for businesses that use Instagram as a way to market their company. The application allows its users to visually plan their social media posts, publish them automatically, and get tailed insights in order to help reach more consumers.
With this in mind, Later offers its users a wide range of features and benefits that many marketing applications fail to provide such as:
- Plan a month’s worth of social media posts in minutes: Later will tell users their unique Best Time to Post, so they can schedule in batches and publish without a hitch.
- Visual planner: Scheduling a week’s worth of posts is as simple as dragging and dropping. Select photos and videos, drop them onto the calendar with posting times, and they’re ready to publish.
- Hashtag tools to help you reach new people: Assists users in creating different lists of hashtags for different post topics
- Personalized insights: Later learns when users followers are most engaged, and suggests the best time for users to post their images
- Built-In media editing: This allows users to skip using design software and instead just add filters or text to their photos and videos, then crop them to create the perfect post without any extra editing.
- Instagram stories scheduling: This allows users to create Instagram stories, then schedule them in order to be automatically published
- Multi-photo posts: This allows users to schedule multiple photos to be posted, and at a click of a button all photos will be added to users Instagram
- User-generated content: This feature is key to a great Instagram marketing strategy because it helps its users find shareable content by mentions, tags as well as hashtags.
- Analytics: Later helps its users understand detailed metrics and audience insights.
- Find and share the right content: Later helps users find on-brand content, add their own personal touch, and share to their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest social channels in just a few clicks.
- Track sales: Users are able to add up to 5 links on each Instagram post while Shopify integrations tell them which posts resulted in sales
- Optimize Instagram Bio: Messy URL’S or forgetting to update the link to bios is no longer needed through now being able to customize Linkin.Bio URL and directly add it to Instagram bio.
- bio: Linkin.bio turns users Instagram profiles into a mini-website, complete with analytics. They will know exactly which posts are driving traffic, and where their followers are converting.
- Measure what matters: Later helps users understand what works for their business and gives them unique suggestions to optimize their social strategy.
Is Later a reliable application?
The final message
Later is an application that is great for businesses which use Instagram as a way to market their company. The application allows its users to visually plan their social media posts, publish them automatically, and get tailed insights in order to help reach more consumers. With this being said, Later offers a variety of features to its users, and has been known for its ability to assist businesses in improving their marketing strategy long-term.