How We Drive Rankings and Traffic With Content
Content marketing is the foundation of every successful SEO campaign. Getting your website to rank on Google is not about peppering your pages with one or two keywords. Google’s algorithms focus quality content that engages, builds trust, and establishes authority. Our publishing house’s content marketing strategies are built around these concepts.
Google uses Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) to determine whether to rank a page for a keyword or not. LSI allows Google to associate related words to a specific topic instead of simply relying on the appearance of specific keywords or phrases. For example, Google can associate the phrases “golf bags” and “golf equipment” with the main keyword, “golf clubs”. Inserting these related keywords in your pages will make your website more relevant to users and in turn, Google will see your website as an authoritative website and index you appropriately, at the top of the SERP’s.
Writing for LSI requires more than just basic keyword research and writing. That’s why our journalists and marketers that combine creative writing skills with proven marketing strategies to develop content that impresses human audiences and search engines alike.
what is content marketing?
Being a good writer is not the same as being a good content marketer. A combination of writing and marketing skills is required to produce quality content for a website and online campaigns.
Setting Solid Foundations through Writing
Developing good writing skills is the first step to becoming an effective content marketer. If you don’t know how to write well, readers won’t buy into your ideas no matter how much effort you put into marketing them.
By knowing how to write creatively, our publishing house produces original content that informs and engages. Their extensive storytelling skills help them write professional content for specific audiences with ease.
Achieving Business Goals with Marketing
Knowing the basics of marketing allows our writers to hone their writing style based on industry standards and ethics. Their knowledge in marketing allows them to develop and use content in business context to sell your brand more effectively and help you gain more leads.
With their background in writing and marketing, our content team knows how to produce content that effectively targets specific niches, including:
- Arts & Entertainment
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Family & Community
- Home & Garden
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Real Estate
- Sports & Fitness
- Travel & Tourism
- & more…
Types of content we offer here!
- ON-PAGE CONTENT: We make sure the content that appears on your website’s pages are unique, relevant, and informative. Our on-page content helps create a richer user experience and encourages visitors to bookmark your site and keep coming back for more.
- PRESS RELEASE: Press releases allow you to make announcements about new products, services, or website features. Our press releases help increase brand awareness through authoritative news and information channels.
- DOWNLOADABLE EBOOKS, GUIDES & INFOGRAPHICS: These types of content provide in-depth information about industry related topics. Offering eBooks, definitive guides, infographics, and white papers to your visitors will them into loyal customers.
- ENEWSLETTERS: Electronic newsletters are publications meant to reach out to your readers directly via e-mail. Our newsletters contain company news, product or service announcements, or summaries or new content on your blog.
- VIDEOS AND WEBINARS: With the rising popularity of video streaming websites and scripts, educational videos and webinars are becoming a valuable way of communicating with your users. The creative and memorable videos we produce will remind your audience that you are a reliable information resource.
- INFORMATIVE BLOGS POSTS OR MAGAZINE ARTICLES: We develop, write, and publish informative articles on internal or external blogs and online magazine sites. Our articles establish a good reputation for your brand by giving it a voice and personality.
Our packages don’t restrict your content to only one or two types. Cross-marketing through different mediums and channels extends your brand’s reach, improves your link profile, and helps you understand your market’s behavior better.
Are you interested in our content marketing methods? contact us today to get a special offer just from this page!!!