Website / UX Design – Winter Part Time
DEADLINE: March 15, 2021 by 5pm EST. LOCATION: Remote HOURLY WAGE: $16/hr DURATION: 4-8 months for 15 hours per week
Who is Kiuloper
Kiuloper is a Canadian digital creative agency that offers everything! Serving internationally to any old or new businesses that are looking into having a strong online presence. Established in 2016, we are proud to be one of the biggest companies that offer truly everything a business needs to succeed.
Since working in this industry, the experience of these years has shown us that digital media and having an online presence can play a key role in improving the quality of life for all of us and those with small businesses out there. However, starting from zero can be stressful! Having to work with multiple companies to have an online presence can be scary, especially if it is your first time. Getting into a loop-whole just because you need help with something, or having a problem that needs to be worked on is not fun! Especially when those who you work with keep on blaming each other. It was precisely this concept that led us to create Kiuloper, in the hope that we can play a small role in the development and improvement of the world around us and help businesses shine.
Who we are looking for
You build genuine and lasting connections with the clients you serve. You thrive on making a difference and value impact-based work. You are a natural problem-solver who loves a challenge. You have a natural knack for problem-solving, branding, design, communication with an interest in website design.
You enjoy a start-up-based entrepreneurial environment where you can ‘hit the ground running’ by tactically helping to build things such as an online marketing strategy and execute activities to drive audience engagement and brand visibility. You are well-rounded and able to manage multiple diverse tasks from marketing to developing templates and processes to improve efficiency around existing grant and procurement-based operations.
As an Experience Design Intern, we will depend on you to be an active contributor in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet and web products. You will connect design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Work closely with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the strategy team to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Marketing/Design/DEM/ICCIT student, currently enrolled in an accredited Canadian university
- Strong written and oral skills
- Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- A portfolio showcasing digital projects that you can share with us
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
Kiuloper is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are no longer accepting applications for this role! We may however open up applications again based on the summer budget increase.