Marketing Assistant – Summer Full Time / Part Time
DEADLINE: March 15, 2021 by 5pm EST. LOCATION: Remote HOURLY WAGE: $16/hr DURATION: 4 months for 15-30 hours per week
Who is Kiuloper
Kiuloper is a Canadian digital creative agency that offers everything! Serving internationally to any old or new businesses that are looking into having a strong online presence. Established in 2016, we are proud to be one of the biggest companies that offer truly everything a business needs to succeed.
Since working in this industry, the experience of these years has shown us that digital media and having an online presence can play a key role in improving the quality of life for all of us and those with small businesses out there. However, starting from zero can be stressful! Having to work with multiple companies to have an online presence can be scary, especially if it is your first time. Getting into a loop-whole just because you need help with something, or having a problem that needs to be worked on is not fun! Especially when those who you work with keep on blaming each other. It was precisely this concept that led us to create Kiuloper, in the hope that we can play a small role in the development and improvement of the world around us and help businesses shine.
Who we are looking for
You build genuine and lasting connections with the clients you serve. You thrive on making a difference and value impact-based work. You are a natural problem-solver who loves a challenge. You have a natural knack for problem-solving, digital marketing, SEO, branding, design, and communication.
You enjoy a start-up-based entrepreneurial environment where you can ‘hit the ground running’ by tactically helping to build things such as an online marketing strategy and execute activities to drive audience engagement and brand visibility. You are well-rounded and able to manage multiple diverse tasks from marketing to developing templates and processes to improve efficiency around existing grant and procurement-based operations.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our/clients social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Marketing/Design/DEM/ICCIT student, currently enrolled in an accredited Canadian university
- Strong written and oral skills
- Graphic design experience / skill-set is desired
- Basic understanding of SEO optimization
- An ambitious go-getter with a can-do attitude, able to quickly get up to speed and develop/manage projects/tasks with relative autonomy
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Able to dedicate 15-30 hours a week for summer employment from May to August 2021
Kiuloper is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are no longer accepting applications for this role! We may however open up applications again based on the summer budget increase.