Business Analyst – Summer Full Time
DEADLINE: March 15, 2021 by 5pm EST. LOCATION: Remote HOURLY WAGE: $16/hr DURATION: 4 months for 30 hours per week
Who is Kiuloper
Kiuloper is a Canadian digital creative agency that offers everything! Serving internationally to any old or new businesses that are looking into having a strong online presence. Established in 2016, we are proud to be one of the biggest companies that offer truly everything a business needs to succeed.
Since working in this industry, the experience of these years has shown us that digital media and having an online presence can play a key role in improving the quality of life for all of us and those with small businesses out there. However, starting from zero can be stressful! Having to work with multiple companies to have an online presence can be scary, especially if it is your first time. Getting into a loop-whole just because you need help with something, or having a problem that needs to be worked on is not fun! Especially when those who you work with keep on blaming each other. It was precisely this concept that led us to create Kiuloper, in the hope that we can play a small role in the development and improvement of the world around us and help businesses shine.
Who we are looking for
You build genuine and lasting connections with the clients you serve. You thrive on making a difference and value impact-based work. You are a natural problem-solver who loves a challenge. You have a natural knack for problem-solving, data analytics, research and business analysis.
You enjoy a start-up-based entrepreneurial environment where you can ‘hit the ground running’ by tactically helping to build things such as an business report, administrative tasks and execute activities to drive audience engagement and brand visibility. You are well-rounded and able to manage multiple diverse tasks from analysis to developing templates and processes to improve efficiency around existing grant and procurement-based operations.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports and deliverables as required
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Article development – development of 8-10 ‘Thought Leadership’ pieces focused on topical content on things such as: Change Transformation, digital innovation, AI and enterprise change etc.
- Analytics – begin to develop Client’s Thought Analytics portion of the website focused on thought content curated to address digital transformation, AI, technological trends etc.
- Client Newsletter – Development of a quarterly newsletter template and mail list to begin ‘Insights’ Thought content relevant to client industries and focus areas
- Funding / Grants Templates / Structure – for funding/grant applications and identification of relevant funding / grant applications for the business
- Procurement Structured Template – for completing registration requirements for identified / target client’s procurement requirements. Customize a standard ‘rinse and repeat’ template that captures all required data to complete the registration
- Project Support – as required support deliverable development for relevant projects as needed
- Business / HR / Marketing student, currently enrolled in an accredited Canadian university
- Skilled in the development of PowerPoint Presentations, excel-based analytics and the full suite of Microsoft Tools
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong research, analysis and reporting writing skills
- Past experience in a consulting firm is desirable but not mandatory
- Interest in professional services consulting with a focus on Strategy & Human Capital
- Interest and familiarity with leading technological thought pieces surrounding AI, Big Data etc
- Understanding of filesharing software programs and opportunities to improve team cross-collaboration
- Ambitious go-getter with a can-do attitude, able to quickly get up to speed and develop/manage projects / tasks with relative autonomy
- Able to dedicate 30 hours a week for summer employment from May to August 2021
Kiuloper is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are no longer accepting applications for this role! We may however open up applications again based on the summer budget increase.